Martin Brower is currently seeking Warehouse Workers for our Mason City, IA, location.
As a warehouse worker you will:
• Safely build pallets, cart or cages of product for loading and delivery to our customer.
• Select product safely with a high degree of accuracy.
• Accurately receive inbound products and replenish inventory as needed.
• Safely maneuver motorized material handling equipment.
• Perform basic sanitation duties to ensure a clean environment.
• Meet or exceed productivity standards.
• Utilize various technologies or software, such as VoCollect, Syntellic and WMS.
• Shrink wrap and load trailers, utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and fork lifts in a multi-temperature foodservice warehouse environment.
You are required to have:
• 6 months of related experience (i.e. working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature). Foodservice distribution experience is a plus.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Pass a post-offer background and drug test.
• Be willing and able to work any day or shift, as we are a 24/7 operation.
You can expect to:
• Frequently stand, walk, reach with your hands and arms.
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds in multi-temperature environments ranging from -10F to 100F.
Multi-temperature environment post-offer assessment will be given to determine if you meet the ergonomic requirements for the position with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions.
We are a world-class company whose success is directly attributed to our world-class people empowered by training and development plans and augmented by the best technology in the industry. Our customers are the heart of our business because our business is protecting their business. This commitment and leadership has been recognized by our supply chain partners through a Strategic Partner Award, Supplier of the Year Award, President’s Award and most recently the People First Award.
Martin-Brower is a division of Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. Aligned with leading brewers and foodservice providers, the companies that comprise Reyes Holdings deliver the best-known brands and widest variety of food and beverage items to restaurants and retailers around the world. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.