Martin-Brower is committed to being the world’s leading logistics services provider for the quick-service restaurant industry. We operate out of 55 distribution centers across 17 countries around the world, providing consistency for our suppliers’ operations and vast career opportunities for our employees.
We are currently hiring a Class A CDL delivery driver for our Mason City, IA location.
As a driver for Martin-Brower you’ll be responsible for the safe operation of company equipment and timely, courteous delivery of product to our customers.
Your other responsibilities will include:
• Delivering products to our customers utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment.
• Effectively maneuvering equipment on lots with obstacles and limited space.
• Providing exceptional service to each customer.
• Accurately completing necessary paperwork.
• Utilizing on-board computer program (XATA).
• Understanding and abiding by all company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times.
• At least 21 years of age.
• Class A CDL
• Have and maintain an acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT.
• Pass post-offer background, pre-employment screening, DOT Physical and drug test.
• Frequently stand, walk, reach with your hands and arms.
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds.
Multi-temperature environment post-offer assessment will be given to determine if you meet the ergonomic requirements for the position with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions.
When you work for us, you will be home daily!
We are a world-class company whose success is directly attributed to our world-class people empowered by training and development plans and augmented by the best technology in the industry. Our customers are the heart of our business because our business is protecting their business. This commitment and leadership has been recognized by our supply chain partners through a Strategic Partner Award, Supplier of the Year Award, President’s Award and most recently the People First Award.
Martin-Brower is a division of Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. Aligned with leading brewers and foodservice providers, the companies that comprise Reyes Holdings deliver the best-known brands and widest variety of food and beverage items to restaurants and retailers around the world. Drug Free Workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.